Honda Civic 2006-2011 New Hybrid Battery Pack
This Honda Civic Hybrid Battery Pack is built to last with high capacity Zero miles Brand New Modules which comes with three years warranty and free installation at our facility located at 4924 W Belmont Ave, Chicago, IL 60641. Call us for more details.
DISCLAIMER – The warranty applies only if the battery is installed by our professional team. We only deliver and install within a 250 mile radius from our Chicago location. The listed price is quoted with core exchange. If a complete core is not provided at the time of sale and/or installation, a core fee in the amount of $400.00-$1000.00 will be added.
- Product Condition: New Battery Cells
- Installation: In Shop or Mobile
- Battery Chemistry: NiMH
- Battery Pack Voltage: 158.4 V
- Number of Modules: 11
- Electronics Included: Yes
- Programming Required: No
- Dangerous Goods: No
- Vehicle Fit: 2006-2011 Honda Civic Hybrid
1 in stock
- Toyota Honda Hybrid Battery pack contains 11 sealed Nickel-Metal Hydride modules which are connected in series and produce approximately 158.4 Volts.
- This is a reliable replacement to the original High Voltage battery.
- This product does not contain dangerous or hazardous materials as long as it is used according to the manufacturer’s intention. However, if the product is dismantled or breached it may affect human health and the environment.
- Ready-to-install – no programming required
- Inspected and rigorously tested by highly trained Volts Chicago technicians
Reconditioned hybrid battery packs:
- include corrosion-resistant terminals for increased reliability
- all components are completely cleaned or replaced with new, upgraded ones to ensure consistent operation
- are rigorously tested using EPA performance standards by expert Volts Chicago technicians
- all battery modules are restored using our proven reconditioning process that guarantees reliability and increased performance.
- Additional information
Weight 65 lbs Dimensions 19 × 18 × 8.5 in Brand
- Reviews (0)
There are no reviews yet.